| Allyson and Michael looking at our book From Arlene's Kitchen |
Alan and I made a lot of progress on editing the third edition of my recipe and story book From Arlene's Kitchen in the last three weeks. Using Picasa I was able to create collages of the food and family pictures. I now have 105 photos and just finished the list of illustrations. Yeah. Alan has done a lot of formating and editing. The index and layout of the recipes look fantastic. I want to finish editing and then we can get it printed and bound. Update January 2, 2011. We were able to get it finished and gave it to Allyson and Michael on January 1 at the Family holiday diner at Gary Danko. I was very pleased with how it looked this year. Alan did an amzing job on the index. Next year we need to take the paper and pcitures to kinkos before we print and they will trim the paper to size.
![]() |
| Back Cover 2011 |

No comments:
Post a Comment