The exciting news is my Cymbidium yellow orchid plant that I got at the Orchid show in Costa Mesa in February 2002? will be blooming. It hasn't bloomed since 2004. I am very excited. My Mom had Cymnbidium orchids and I remember one Easter she sent me a spray from her plants.It lasted for 5 or 6 weeks. I am very excited. I need to learn more about growing orchids in S. California.
Grapes-I got 3 grape plants yesterday but I think I am going to see if I can order some that are higher quality. Also got several six packs of lettuces.
We spent 5 horus working in the garden to solve some watering issues. Still have problems.
Yertle -We continue to see Yertle. Yesterday he found the rock we have in the pond and sat on it but as soon as I went into the graden he went back into the water. When the water gets warmer we are going to set up a larger rock area.
No comments:
Post a Comment